Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Playing House

I recently moved, so posts are going to be slow for awhile. I've got way too many pieces of Ikea furniture to put together, and, to top it off, the owners didn't clean properly after they refinished the floors. There's wood varnish dust everywhere.

Anyway, once I get everything straightened out over here--and once my roommate properly sets up our Internet so that I don't have to keep jacking someone else's connection--posting will resume as usual.

PS: I've been searching for a leak of the new Jay Reatard album to share, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere. My boyfriend picked up a copy on vinyl at his show the other night, but it doesn't actually release until next month. So, go see Jay Reatard, and buy his new album, if you're into that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment